This Web Site is property of Ticketing Emotions SLU, from now Ticketing Emotions, a corporation organizes and existing under the laws of Spain, established in Madrid, Calle Alpedrete 16, 2914 Leganés (Spain) and with Tax Identification Number ES-B87069886.
2. USE OF THIS WEB SITE
Of course, we are doing our best to ensure the security, continuity, and quality of the Web Site based on state-of-the-art technology and practices. However, we cannot guarantee the permanent availability and continuity of the functioning of the Web Site, the absence of viruses or other elements that could cause changes to your computer system, or the reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and up-to-date nature of the information contained on the Web Site, and therefore we accept no responsibility if any of these circumstances occur.
This Web Site and all of its contents are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. Access or use of the Web Site for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without financial gain is prohibited, and therefore you shall be solely liable for their consequences. These actions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Using the Web Site or its contents, including audio-visual contents, for illicit purposes, contrary to good faith, morality or public order.
- Using the Web Site in any way that may cause damage, interruptions, faults or defects to its functionality or to third party computers,
- Using the Web Site for the transmission, installation or publication of any virus, malicious code or other prejudicial programs or files, or of any defamatory, offensive, racist, vulgar, degrading, pornographic or obscene or threatening material, or material that could cause offence to any person,
- Using the Web Site to transmit material for advertising or promotional purposes, including spam, e-mail chain letters or similar,
Non-compliance with any of the aforementioned obligations by the user may entail the adoption by Ticketing Emotions of necessary measures, including the deletion or blocking of the infringing user’s account.
In compliance with the GDPR, Ticketing Emotions (https://www.ticketingemotions.com) subscribes the data protection conditions established in GDPR (General Regulation of Data Protection)/(Regulation 2016/679), General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, where the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the European Commission intend to strengthen and unify data protection for all individuals within the European Union (EU).
You can visit our website at any time and browse it without giving personal information, remaining anonymous. However, if you wish, Ticketing Emotions, S.L.U. makes your email address, postal address and telephone available to you so that you can make any inquiries that you deem appropriate. We may include your data in our file owned by Ticketing Emotions, S.L.U. or be used only to respond to your question, without being stored in any medium. Sending a consultation email implies the sender's consent to the processing of the data included in the email.
The data will not be transferred to any company nor will it be available to third parties, except in those cases in which the law expressly allows or requires it. The information in this case will only be used for the fulfillment of the purposes of the access. We guarantee strict compliance with current regulations in relation to the registration, maintenance and protection of databases.
We have adopted the legally required security levels of protection of personal data, to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of Security Measures of automated files that contain personal data , approved by Royal Decree 994/1999, of June 11. These levels will be appropriate to the data being processed.
Ticketing Emotions, S.L.U. undertakes to:
- Comply with the obligation to keep the personal data supplied and its safeguard secret.
Inform the user of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of the personal data that they provide us, by writing to our postal address or email: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use your data to answer your request exclusively and to be able to offer you services or products in the future unless you claim otherwise.
- This website has been designed to be used by adults. Minors, before sending any information, must ask their parents or guardians for permission.
The data collected through the data collection forms of the Portal will be incorporated into an automated personal data file for which Ticketing Emotions, S.L.U. is responsible, who will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of managing the relationship. with your customers and promote the activities. Likewise, Ticketing Emotions, S.L.U. will cancel, erase and / or block the data when they are inaccurate, incomplete or are no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose, in accordance with the provisions of the legislation on data protection.
By pressing the "send" button of the corresponding form, the user expressly consents that their data may be used to send commercial communications by email or by any other means.
4. COOKIES POLICIES
The types of cookies used are:
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, carry out the purchase process, use security elements while browsing and share content through social networks.
- Personalize cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
This information is used to improve the page, detect new needs and assess the improvements to be made in order to provide a better service to the users who visit it. To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the browser options you use.
You can find more information on how to manage cookies in the following links:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer 8: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Internet Explorer 9: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the contents and materials, including images, text, pictures, designs, photographs and written and other materials that are part of this Web Site are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by Ticketing Emotions.
The commercial use of the contents is prohibited, as is copying, storing or downloading, distributing, publishing, sending, converting, using any reverse engineering technique, decompiling the contents or part of them, or making any use of media or procedures other than those offered to you on the Web Site to use the contents in any way that is not authorized by Ticketing Emotions.
a) Links to other web pages
If you see links to other websites via various buttons, banners etc., please bear in mind that these are managed by third parties. We have included them in order to inform you about the existence of other sources of information on the Internet, where you can obtain further information in addition to that offered on the Web Site. You may also see banners on the Web Site, which will probably contain a link to the website of a third party.
Therefore, if you become aware of the illicit nature of any activities carried out through third party websites with links on the Website, you must immediately notify Ticketing Emotions so that it can proceed to deactivate the access link to said websites.
The establishment of any type of link from the Website to another third-party website shall not imply the existence of any kind of relationship, cooperation, or dependency between Ticketing Emotions and the party responsible for the third party website.
b) Links on other websites to Ticketing Emotions
If you would like to place links on your website that lead to the Website, please remember that you must comply with the following conditions: a) the link may only permit access to the Website but may not reproduce the Website or parts of it in any way, b) it is prohibited to establish links with areas of the Web Site other than the public areas, that is, those that people can access without being registered via the Web Site, c) it is prohibited to create a browser or a border environment for the sections of the Web Site, nor may you in any way modify the Web Site, d) it is prohibited to make false, inaccurate or incorrect declarations about the Web Site and/or, in particular, to declare or give the impression that Ticketing Emotions has authorized the link or that it has supervised or accepted the contents or services offered or made available on the website where the link is established in some way, e) except for those symbols that form part of the link itself, the website where the link is established may not contain any brand, logo, slogan or other distinctive symbols of Ticketing Emotions, f) the web page where the link is established may not contain information or content that is illicit, contrary to morality or generally accepted good practices or public order, neither may it contain content that is in violation of the rights of third parties, including intellectual and industrial rights and/or the right to freedom of injury to honor, personal or family privacy or self-image or any other right.
Ticketing Emotions does not have the authority or the human and technical resources to be aware of, control and approve all information, content, products or services offered by other websites that have links established to the Website. Therefore, Ticketing Emotions does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any aspect related to the website that establishes said link, specifically including but not limited to, its access operation, data, information, files, the quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its contents in general.
You can contact us by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
8. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW